Us Us

Thoughts while listening:

That piano, pretty epic intro, after lead kicks in with the hats and the vocal chops the track starts. Unique and variabled drum pattern, really lets this track sound fresh. Short interruption with a little hat dnb drumpattern. Vocal chops sound beautiful btw. After that the insane variabled sound of this song continues and leads to a breakdown with orchestra. Awesome melodies, really feeling it now. Vocal chops kick in again, buildup for a final drop. Another lead starts playing and a riser. Slower pace, which changes into sped up version and a variabled one. Just sick how often the pace changes and I don't get confused or put out of the mood. Ending with a piano, fades out.

Do I have criticism?:

In this case no, I'm to much of a newbie in the future bass production. This is a fine sounding future bass track, with a lots of variabling sounds and many variing melodies which get stuck in your head. Just the pure amount of some different genres put into it, from classical to a small dnb segment with the hats and a small part with a house-like drum pattern, increases this songs replayability and awesomeness.

Would I listen to this song in my freetime?

Definitely yes, I'm a fan of the future bass genre and this one sounds fresh and unique. Uniqueness and fresh sounds are the stuff future bass consists of and makes it interesting.

My Rating:

If it wasn't obvious enough, I'm a fan of this song, so I only can give you 5/5 stars!

Have a nice day,

DJ-CJ-Doty responds:

Wow, my breath is taken away from your review! I'm so happy you loved it that much! I can't express enough how much inspiration this gives to a music artist to read reviews like this. I hope you have an awesome day! :D
- CJ

The Banjo Player's Porsche The Banjo Player's Porsche

This is simply amazing!
Found you through the review forum, but damn, it's wondering me, that you don't get more reviews!
This track is just pure goodness! That guitar, the vocals, the drums everything sounds pretty professional!

I downloaded this one, just because this is exactly the genre I listen to in my freetime, it's a track with a lot of replayability. Even one of my favorites right now :)

Banging track with an awesome chorus and a lot of good effects and good mixing!
10/10 (or 5 stars!)

Hope to hear more from you in the future,

hoorayjay responds:

hey thanks for listening man!

Dreaming in 16 Bit Dreaming in 16 Bit

Sounds really awesome, this lead chords in this wobbly manner are awesome :)
Also this little trippy thing you did around 1:40 was cool and the melody that kicks in at 1:50 is also a good change during the track! This little segment at the end was just plain goodness!

All in all an awesome track, has some replayability and doesn't sound boring,
have nothing to say against it, sooooo 5 stars :)

Keep it up!

10/10 would hear again XD

GobSmacked responds:

ayy man thanks :D didnt think this song would be that good I thought it sounded a bit goofy but yeah thanks man :3!!!