The Banjo Player's Porsche The Banjo Player's Porsche

This is simply amazing!
Found you through the review forum, but damn, it's wondering me, that you don't get more reviews!
This track is just pure goodness! That guitar, the vocals, the drums everything sounds pretty professional!

I downloaded this one, just because this is exactly the genre I listen to in my freetime, it's a track with a lot of replayability. Even one of my favorites right now :)

Banging track with an awesome chorus and a lot of good effects and good mixing!
10/10 (or 5 stars!)

Hope to hear more from you in the future,
Aron

hoorayjay responds:

hey thanks for listening man!

Dreaming in 16 Bit Dreaming in 16 Bit

Sounds really awesome, this lead chords in this wobbly manner are awesome :)
Also this little trippy thing you did around 1:40 was cool and the melody that kicks in at 1:50 is also a good change during the track! This little segment at the end was just plain goodness!

All in all an awesome track, has some replayability and doesn't sound boring,
have nothing to say against it, sooooo 5 stars :)

Keep it up!

10/10 would hear again XD
Aron

GobSmacked responds:

ayy man thanks :D didnt think this song would be that good I thought it sounded a bit goofy but yeah thanks man :3!!!

Secret Coin Secret Coin

Awesome sound you got here mate! Incredible for a guy your age, sounds like Videogamestep! New Genre Newgrounds, implement it! XD It's just coolness, not a bass heavy dubstep drop, it's just balanced and cool sounding :)

Great job!

5/5 -Schinkn
Awesome! Implement Videogamestep Newgrounds!

Lethalix responds:

Thanks! :D

Berlin Berlin

That's a really good piece of music, it's simply beautiful. I'm from Germany myself but didn't grow up in this time (glad that I didn't grow up there). I don't understand the lyrics sometimes, I think because it's sung with an italic accent (nothing wrong with that) ^^ I also relate to some of the aspects already said by "TaintedLogic" just that you mustn't read almost the same again ^^

4,5/5 -Schinkn
Beautiful, a little minus because I really wanted to hear the vocals ^^' I hope you're okay with that :/

NyxTheShield responds:

Hahah i am glad you liked it !!

It's Time For Bread It's Time For Bread

Silly XD It's funny the drops are good! I thought that the drop isn't good, just because it's about...bread! :P It's time for bread and time to get down to this! ^^

Good job! :D

4/5 -Shift

A New Future A New Future

Thoughts while listening:
Intro, nice guitar playing, good riff, soothing piano, soft melody, guitar plays chords, flute begins to play a beautiful melody, echoing through my room, another guitar starts playing another riff (funky guitar), takes over the next part, piano and flute start playing again, funky guitar in some parts backwards, overlapping flute melodies, dreamy, midland, train through highlands, moving away, sad and happy at the same time.

According to the story you've written in the "Author Comments" it seems that I can compare my thoughts with yours.
This track symbolizes departure, happy and sad at the same time, beautiful!
This dreamy melody could represent the thoughts of the man, thinking about a better future or that he is lost in his thoughts, good concept!

Improvements:
None at the moment, it's not my metier, another person working in this genre can give you better feedback in this category!

5/5 -Shift
Simply beautiful!

Magnetic Substitute Magnetic Substitute

Hey there,

this is a pretty well made song! Love the in- and outfading of the melody, it's so relaxing. As Fubaka said, it's cool for some sort of outro of a movie (maybe in the Science Fiction genre), but I think it also is for dancing. It's really good for a relaxing dance song!
Can't point out any improvements^^
Keep up your good work,

-Shift

A Lost Tale A Lost Tale

Just wrote something for school, this music was perfect to concentrate. Happy and a beautiful melody :D Also really relaxing, you did a great job,

keep it up

5/5-Shift

DanJohansen responds:

Cool that it could be of help pal, it was fun making this track. Thanks!

LunyAlex - Hidden Daggers (Xtrullor Remix) LunyAlex - Hidden Daggers (Xtrullor Remix)

I can't write down my thought's while listening it's just pure awesomeness, thought at first where the bass went but after some seconds it appeared in all of it's glory! The Cello staccato through the whole track is phenomenal and increases the epicness of this track! The vocals in this track let it sound so epic.

Then holy sh't at 2:31, the piano, I got goosebumps it was so epic and cool! Keep it up man this is a perfect 5/5!

-Shift

You Left me on Fire You Left me on Fire

Thoughts while listening:
Piano starts in a relaxing and beautiful melody, a mixture between smooth and staccato notes, dirty distorted bass kicks in with drums, fits good into the track, something like a overdrive guitar starts playing a cool riff, piano again goes back to peaceful, choir sings, simply beautiful, short silence with piano, drums kick in again. Now bass and overdrive and the other instruments are playing all at once. Piano again with beautiful melody, piano fades out.

Improvements:
- From my point of view, there's nothing to improve!

Would categorize it in the chillstep genre, because of the peaceful and relaxing melody which is playing the whole time. Even if the bass is distorted and heavy, the track sounded very calm and relaxing. The melody itself is very beautiful, one of the best I've heard in a dubstep track! Keep it up it was a great track to hear!
5/5 -Shift